9 Photography Tips to Kickstart Your Creativity
Award-winning Photographer Bob Holmes share his best tips for finding your inspiration
9 Photography Tips to Kickstart Your Creativity:
- Look at lines and diagonals
- Capture Gestures
- Find a punctuation mark, it can make your photos sing!
- Important to have an element of “”energy” in order to be compelling
- Show movement
- Hold camera steady to avoid blur
- Be receptive and open
- Look at other visual media and look at it consciously
- Look at photography books
- Learn to see, don’t just look… SEE!