13 Composition Tips
to help you step up your photography
Composition is the heart of your photography. Here’s wisdom from 6 world-class photographers:
- Joe McNally (@joemcnallyphoto) tells you to bend the rules
- Camille Seaman (@camilleseaman) says think of everything as shapes and learn to “choreograph” your images
- Ed Kashi (@edkashi) tells us about “candid intimacy”
- Joey L. (@joeyldotcom) talks about achieving balance like the master painter
- Deanne Fitzmaurice (@deannefitzmaurice) talks about finding the layers in your composition
- Bambi Cantrell (@bambicantrell) wraps up with how to have your subject forget the camera is there and reminds us that “expression beats perfection every time.”
You’ll find lots more tips from these pros and many others in the Advancing Your Photography Handbook, a great gift for your favorite photographer, order now and you’ll have it by Christmas for them.
Order your copy of Advancing Your Photography and immediately get a bonus of Marc’s eBook, Focus on Beauty.
Jumpstart your photography and take it to the next level with this easy to understand and use handbook that is packed with tips from some of the world’s best photographers. Find out how you can apply their secrets for capturing outstanding photos. With this book you will understand all steps needed to be a fantastic photographer. Buy it, read it and use it to create photos that you and others will love!
“Marc’s new book is an all-in-one, easily accessible handbook drawn from his huge library of interviews with top photographers — and packed with information that can be put into action immediately. This book will show you how the pros do it. Study this and take your best shot.” Chase Jarvis, Multi-Award winning Photographer and CEO/Founder of CreativeLive