Advancing Your Photography: A Handbook for Taking Photo’s You’ll Love
Coming this May, Advancing Your Photography will release its first book made just for photographers. Watch the video for a sneak peek inside the first two chapters of the book!
Handbook Designed By Photographers for Photographers
This handbook–from the look of it, to the feel– is designed with photographers in mind. It’s purposefully compact. Beginners to professionals, smart phone users to mirrorless cameras– whatever type of photographer you are, you will learn how to hone your skills. The unique part about this handbook is that it is made up of thousands of hours of interviews from Marc Silber’s AYP Show; where he interviews well known, award-winning photographers. This prized advice from the experts is now in one place, for you to use with ease.
Headed to your son’s soccer game and want action shots? Shooting a full moon? What about grabbing portraits at a family party? There is a chapter for all of it! The handbook dives into post-production editing tips in Lightroom, plus how to print and showcase your work. “The most important thing is getting your work out, in the public,” said Silber.
For a preview of what you’ll find inside the book, check out AYP show’s latest video, “Tips for Visualizing Photographs.” We give you a sneak peek inside Chapters 1 and 2.
What you’ll learn from AYP Handbook:
- The top tips for making outstanding photographs from many iconic photographers as well as today’s top photographers ― with many examples and step by steps to implement
- How to put this advice into use and train your eye to see composition with emotional impact
- Know and master the key points of operating your camera like a pro
- How to capture remarkable photographs with more tips from the pros
- How to process your images to professional standards
- Tips for sharing your work to get it out in the world!
- Easy to follow tips for nine genres of photography including photographing children, sports, events travel and many more
- How to continue to advance to professional levels!
Release Date: May 2, 2017
Order your copy of Advancing Your Photography: A Handbook for Taking Photographs You’ll Love.”